Saturday, January 12, 2013

Journey to Baby Dubs




*Started this post while I was still pregnant, and as you can see, nothing ever became of it until now. I always told myself that I would start blogging once we had kids. And then I said once we got a better computer. Now that the latter has occurred, here we go....


       Welcome to the Wright Family blog! I've started this blog in order for friends and family to stay updated on Baby Wright. (Our friend Summer coined the term "Baby Dubs", which I also like to use). While we've been in NY, I feel like I've been able to keep up with our friends and family in other states through their blogs, and I wanted to be able to do that same thing.
        It's been a fun 10 (it really bugged Stephen that society lies to you and tells you pregnancy is 9 months) months leading up to the arrival of baby Dubs. I've really felt pretty great throughout my whole pregnancy, which has been a huge blessing. I think that's part of the reason the pregnancy seemed to have flown by. Here's a quick snapshot timeline of June til February.


Stephen made me take a digital pregnancy test in addition to the standard "+ or -" one. He said he needed to see "pregnant" in order to believe it. This is shortly after we found out.


10 weeks


13 weeks


19 weeks


20 weeks


32 weeks (8 months)


36 weeks (9 months)

Day before Baby Dubs was born...


No comments:

Post a Comment