Went to the wedding of one of my good friends from high school Lauren Toth (now Lauren Stark- aren't you jealous of her cool new last name?) No, she'd didn't marry Tony Stark, but someone even better, A.J. Stark. He's a pilot in the Air Force and has been serving our country overseas this past year. They met through our friend Kathleen whose husband Matt is also a pilot in the Air Force. Matt was a groomsman in the wedding, and flew in from Qatar just a few days before the festivites began. Below is a picture of Kathleen and her sweet boys welcoming daddy home (stole these from your FB page Kath). If this doesn't bring tears to your eyes, then I don't know what does. Just wanted to say a special thank you to Matt, A.J., and all the other men and women out there serving our country. I know I don't say it enough.
The Bride and Groom (AJ shed his jacket to display his custom Air Force tux shirt. Love it.)
Cory & Lauren
My hot date
No comments:
Post a Comment