Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Fun Day

Great weekend of a birthday party, a going away party for friends doing ministry abroad, and a baby shower for one of my best friends Jennifer. She and her husband Morgan are welcoming baby Luke into this world in March, and I couldn't be more excited.

The hostesses and the lady of the hour...

Ellie put together this amazing Mimosa bar which was definitely a hit. Oh, and in case you were wondering, that was Ellie and her husband Drew's song playing at the end of the newest How I Met Your Mother episode. They're kind of a big deal. :-)


Party favors by Kelly


For hostess gifts, Jenn got us these adorable personalized glass cutting boards in various patterns from Haymarket Designs. If you're in need of a great gift idea, check out their website. I told Jenn she definitely raised the bar for hostess gifts.



 While I was at the shower, Madeline was eating baby Mum Mums and staring at herself in the mirror (2 of her favorite things to do). That sounds like fun too...




2 comments:

  1. Why do kids like mum mums so much???? They really are not very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I know! Not so great a taste, but I love them because they're easy for them to hold.

    ReplyDelete