Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcome to the world Madeline Rose!

So this post is about 10.5 months too late, but better late than never I suppose. Madeline Rose was born February 22nd, 2012 at NY Presbyterian Hospital (I mention that because we were 3 floors below where I work which is pretty fun). 

This is the first pic we took of her. I love it because this is exactly how I remember seeing her. Huge eyes and this expression of "What just happened, and can I please go back inside?". 

Sweet girl...

We ended up walking home from the hospital. Basically the cab line at the hospital was too long since it was raining, and I knew we could already be home by the time we got a cab. Rest assured, this was no super feat. It's a 7 minute walk. :-). We all laugh when we see this pic because my mom totally looks like a bag lady weirdly staring at us. 

 1st days at home...



 Maddie's first suitor (I'd get in trouble if I didn't mention her other boyfriend Draper Richey). Here's my favorite 3 year old John Clyde Ellis Jr. That top right picture might be one of my all time favorite pics...


 Here she is today.....

Obviously there are a lot of pics and events in between to mention, but this is will have to do for now.

1 comment: